- Have all ingredients chopped and prepped
- Make chicken
- Make rice (optional)
- Make tacos
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 8 pargiot cut into thick strips
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red chili pepper for less heat seeds removed, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 head cauliflower cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala spice blend
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Pat chicken dry and sprinkle evenly with 1 teaspoon of salt. Add oil to pan and get hot.
- Add the chicken and sear on each side for 3 minutes per side (in batches if have to).
- Remove chicken and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Let cook on medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes, mixing periodically. Add chicken back in for 5 more minutes.
- Place in taco with rice.
Have a question about these recipes? Need a substitution for an ingredient? Chef Zissie is here to answer!
Simply use the comments box at the bottom of this page or click the button below. Please try and ask on Sunday to ensure you get your answer on time!
Leftover tips for tomorrow’s lunch:
If you have leftover wraps – don’t turn them into tacos- make yourself two or three wraps for lunch!