- Prepare black rice noodles
- Get vegetables into oven
- Add salmon
- Chop scallions and chili pepper
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 package black rice noodles
- 4 scallions chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon filet (6 ounces per person)
- 1 bunch asparagus bottoms removed
- 16 baby eggplants or 1 large eggplant, chopped
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 1 purple onion cut into fourths
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 bunch Fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add black rice noodles and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse well. (can rinse again right before serve to keep from sticking together).
- Prepare a baking dish or large sheet pan with parchment paper. Add all ingredients except noodles and fish and mix well. Be sure the ingredients are not overlapping and everything has its own space to cool. Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place fish filet face side down (rubbing into marinade) onto sheet pan, cover with tinfoil and place back in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove chili pepper and chop (optional) Add with scallions and marinade (from sheet pan) onto rice noodles.
|Rate this recipe:||
Have a question about these recipes? Need a substitution for an ingredient? Chef Zissie is here to answer!
Simply use the comments box at the bottom of this page or click the button below. Please try and ask on Sunday to ensure you get your answer on time!
Leftover tips for tomorrow’s lunch:
Turn it into the greatest salad of all time!
Add lots of lettuce (your favorite- but baby spinach goes the best) Add all the leftover noodles and fish (pulled apart) and make one of your favorite Chef Zissie dressings on the side (a balsamic based one would go best)