- Make rice (optional)
- Make fish
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 carrots peeled, cut into thick slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 box sugar snap peas tops trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic zested
- 1 tablespoon ginger zested
- 4 filet tilapia skin removed, cut in half
- 2 lemons 1 zested and squeezed, 1 cut into thin rounds
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the beets and carrots, the olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper and mix well. Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the sugar snap peas, garlic, ginger and lemon zest and juice from 1 lemon. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix well until evenly incorporated.
- Move everything over and add the fish. Sprinkle with remaining salt and cover with tinfoil. Cook for 12 minutes or until fish is cooked through but very soft. Remove and add juice from second lemon. Serve hot, warm or room temperature.
Have a question about these recipes? Need a substitution for an ingredient? Chef Zissie is here to answer!
Simply use the comments box at the bottom of this page or click the button below. Please try and ask on Sunday to ensure you get your answer on time!
Leftover tips for tomorrow’s lunch:
Pull apart any extra fish you have and add it to the leftover beets, carrots and sugar snap peas. Add lettuce or pasta, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and you will have a brand new flavor and color bursting salad!