This coleslaw is so refreshing! If you can’t find Asian pears, feel free to use regular brown or green crunchy pears or green apples.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 purple cabbage small, cut in half, cores cut out and thinly sliced
- 2 Asian pears chopped into small cubes
- 4 scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes optional
- Whisk dressing together in large bowl. Add cabbage, scallions and pears and mix.
- Prepare 1 hour before serve. Serve cold.
|Rate this recipe:||