Avocado lemon salad
Let the onions sit in the dressing for at least 5 minutes before serving to marinate them and take off their sharp taste. This salad is great because it has details to it but can be done in minutes without having to cook anything!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 ounces butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 cucumbers chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/2 purple onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 lemons squeezed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a salad bowl add the lettuce, basil, cucumbers and avocado.
- In a jar add the onion, salt sugar, lemons and oil. Shake well before serve.
Notes & Tips:
If you don’t feel like using a lemon squeezer and then having to wash it, squeeze the lemon over your open palm over the jar (having your open palm catch all the seeds)