If you like the taste of banana and have mushy old bananas in your home then this recipe is for you! It is extremely kid friendly and just so easy to make.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until there are only a few lumps left.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the oil and mix well.
- Prepare a large griddle pan or skillet on high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil per batch, get hot and using a soup spoon add the pancake batter.
- Cook for 1 ½ minutes per side.
- Drizzle with silan when ready to serve. Serve hot or room temperature. This recipe yields 14 pancakes.