Blueberry yogurt muffins
This is such an easy recipe! And so little clean up too! These are not so sweet, so if you want them on the sweeter side, feel free to add more sugar!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 lemons zested
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray your muffin tins or line with paper and spray.
- In a large bowl add the coconut oil, sugar, lemon zest, yogurt and egg. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, salt and blueberries and whisk until combined. The batter will be like cookie dough.
- Wet your hands and using the palms make small balls and add them to the cupcake tins. Makes 10 muffins.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Notes & Tips:
If you live in Israel and want an amazing assortment of frozen fruit delivered to your area, visit Nectarina, the most amazing frozen fruit and specialty items online store in Israel. http://nectarina.co/product-category/frozenfruit/