This is such an easy way to enjoy tofu! feel free to substitute chicken or sliced steak to this. This recipe is fun because you put all the roasting ingredients on one sheet pan!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 heads baby bok choy white parts cut into slices and green part cut in half
- 1 leek (large) white part sliced
- 1 sweet potato skin on, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes sliced
- 1 package tofu thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil plus two teaspoons
- 1/4 cup scallions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°F . Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the white stems of bok choy, sweet potatoes, leeks and tofu (when chopping try and make all similar sizes - tofu can be bigger, so that they cook evenly).
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, garlic powder, turmeric and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Mix well but try not to overlap too much. Bake for 25 minutes.
- In a serving dish or salad bowl prepare dressing, add rice wine vinegar , ⅛ cup of olive oil, black sesame seeds, whole grain mustard, scallions and ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- Mix well and add green leaves of bok choy and sundried tomatoes. Let marinate for 10-20 minutes before serve.
- Add remaining ingredients from oven, mix well and serve warm or room temperature.