Butternut squash soup
This soup is amazing if you have leftover chicken soup. Strain your chicken soup and just keep the broth, carrots and onions. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend. You will have an incredible soup almost instantly!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 butternut squash peeled and chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 tablespoon curry powder optional
- 1 cup coconut milk optional
- Bring stock to a boil, Add the rest of the ingredients except the coconut milk and cook until the butternut squash is soft.
- Blend and add coconut milk and salt to taste.
Notes & Tips:
If you are using your own chicken stock or strained chicken soup, only salt it at the very end when you are ready to serve, because it could be it doesn't need any salt at all!