This recipe holds up for 5 days in the fridge! You can make it ahead, just remember the cabbage will soften more each day!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 3 beets large
- 4 scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup fresh mint stems removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped with stems
- 1/4 cup fresh dill finely chopped
- 2 ruby red grapefruits juiced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cabbage small, chopped
- Peel the beets and cut them into small chunks and place them in a pot covered in water. Place pot on high heat and let cook for 25 minutes. Remove and drain.
- While beets are cooking place all ingredients except the cabbage into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add cabbage and beets. Salt to taste. Serve cold or room temperature.