This dish is so quick but has a depth of flavor. Even people who don’t typically like ‘curry’ flavors will like this because the cauliflower calms the flavors and the honey gives it a sweet balance. Make this recipe when you have that last teeny bit of chicken soup leftover that no one wants to eat and use it here as the chicken stock!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 8 pargiot cut into thick strips
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red chili pepper for less heat seeds removed, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 head cauliflower cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala spice blend
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Pat chicken dry and sprinkle evenly with 1 teaspoon of salt. Add oil to pan and get hot.
- Add the chicken and sear on each side for 3 minutes per side (in batches if have to).
- Remove chicken and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Let cook on medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes, mixing periodically. Add chicken back in for 5 more minutes.
- Place in taco with rice.
|Rate this recipe:||