Feel free to play around with this dish! Use any shredded cheese you like, put in thinly sliced tomatoes, peppers, olives...Have fun with it!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 8 large whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 4 cups Gouda cheese shredded
- 1/2 poblano pepper finely chopped, seeds removed for less heat
- 1 cup fresh basil stems removed, chopped
- 6 scallions chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- In a medium sized bowl, add the cheese, pepper, fresh herbs, scallions and salt and mix well.
- Prepare a frying pan on high heat and get hot. Add one wrap and 1 cup of the cheese mixture evenly over the whole thing. Place another wrap on top and press down.
- Let cook for 3-4 minutes until bottom is golden, and then using a spatula, turn it over and let cook for 3 more minutes. Cut into quarters and serve hot.