Chia seed blueberry smoothie
Chia seeds are beyond good for you and inexpensive. Enjoy this summery smoothie that will not only taste delicious but boost your energy level and is one of the healthiest snacks to have!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons silan date honey
- Place the chia seeds in the almond milk in the blender and let sit for at least ten minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- If you are using fresh blueberries, add ice if you wish.
Notes & Tips:
If you live in Israel and would like to get frozen blueberries delivered to your area, visit Nectarina, the most amazing frozen fruit and specialty items online store in Israel. http://nectarina.co/product-category/frozenfruit/