Chia pomegranate pudding
This is so easy and SO healthy and so beyond delicious! The seeds turn into little gels of energy that will kick start your day off right.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 4 cups milk
- 8 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds
- Place four small jars on the counter. In each jar place; 3 tablespoons chia seeds, 1 cup of milk, 2 teaspoons of honey, a pinch of salt, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ½ teaspoon cardamom and mix well.
- Place in fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge and serve with pomegranate seeds or your favorite chopped fruit.
Notes & Tips:
Feel free to use almond or soy milk