This lasts up to three days in the fridge, it just gets softer. If you can’t find a Chinese cabbage, a regular one does just great!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell peppers thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 chili pepper chopped, seeds removed for less heat
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 chinese cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions chopped
- Prepare a skillet on high heat. Add olive oil and get hot.
- Add red pepper, zucchini, garlic and chili pepper and saute for 5 minutes, mixing periodically.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the cabbage and scallions. Mix well and cook 2 more minutes.
- Remove from pan and add to large serving bowl with juices. Add cabbage and scallions. Mix well. Serve warm, room temperature or cold.