Chinese bowties and meat sauce
Bowties are fun and especially the colorful ones! Of course you can use any pasta you please! Or even make the meat alone and put it in a wrap!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 box colorful bowtie pasta cooked according to box directions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions chopped
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 chili pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger finely chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 head broccoli stems removed and chopped
- Prepare a large skillet or saute pan on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot. Add the ground beef and let cook for ten minutes, using a wooden spoon to break it up into small pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Cover and cook on high heat for 15 more minutes, mixing periodically.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 1 more minute. Serve hot or warm.