Bowties are fun and especially the colorful ones! Of course you can use any pasta you please! Or even make the meat alone and put it in a wrap!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 box colorful bowtie pasta cooked according to box directions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions chopped
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 chili pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger finely chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 head broccoli stems removed and chopped
- Prepare a large skillet or saute pan on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot. Add the ground beef and let cook for ten minutes, using a wooden spoon to break it up into small pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Cover and cook on high heat for 15 more minutes, mixing periodically.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 1 more minute. Serve hot or warm.
|Rate this recipe:||