Citrus bass fish
In Israel this fish is called Lokus. In America it is called Dusky grouper bass. It looks like flounder but is buttery like sea bass. Ask your local fish store if they have it! If not, use fresh flounder or denis.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 8 filet bass fish
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tangerine ½ juiced, ½ peeled and sliced
- 1 orange ½ juiced, ½ peeled and sliced
- 3 sundried tomatoes sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place parchment paper in a baking dish and put fish in. Sprinkle with spices and add rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and bake for 12 minutes. Serve hot, warm or room temperature. Try not to reheat.