Wings are the best if you are throwing a casual dinner party for a lot of people. They are cheap, delicious and fun to eat, just be sure to have wipes or wet napkins close by! Here is a refreshing recipe that will have everyone licking their fingers instead of grabbing the wipes!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- 2 oranges zested and juiced
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 chili pepper finely chopped, seeds removed for less heat
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Sprinkle the wings with salt and pepper.
- Prepare your grill or grill pan on high heat and spray with olive oil and get hot. Add the wings, not overlapping too much and cook for 7 minutes per side.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the min) to in a large baking dish (with parchment paper for less clean up) and mix well.
- Add the grilled wings to the baking dish and mix well until evenly incorporated.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and add the mint before serve. Salt to taste.
|Rate this recipe:||