Crustless roasted pepper quiches
These really take under 10 minutes to make and if you have pretty little cupcake papers, use them! I love these little muffin tins because there is no clean up and they look divine! If you would rather make a large quiche, use the standard round pan or tin and this recipe might even make 2 of them!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers sliced
- 1 chili pepper chopped, seeds removed for less heat
- 2 purple onions sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups Gouda cheese grated
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- 6 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Prepare a saute pan on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot. Add the peppers and onions and saute for 5 minutes, mixing periodically.
- Place in large bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Place muffin cups on a sheet pan with parchment paper. Drizzle oil or spray the muffin cups. Using a large spoon, put the mixture evenly into the cups.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Notes & Tips:
Yields: 12 mini quiches You can of course add this recipe into a quiche crust if you wish as well. Feel free to mix and match your favorite cheeses!