Ultimate cucumber salad
Everyone loves a good cucumber salad, but usually it is the same few ingredients. Here is a twist on the one you love. I promise there won’t be any leftovers
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Olive oil spray
- 3 onions peeled and sliced
- 8 cucumbers peeled and sliced
- 3 scallions chopped
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/8 cup Fresh thyme optional
- 2 cloves garlic zested
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar Optional
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare a grill pan on high heat. Spray with olive oil and get hot. Add the onions and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add to serving bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Serve room temperature or cold.