This is one of the few times I tell you to drizzle directly onto the salad instead of making a dressing separately. I on purpose said this because I like the separate flavors of this dressing.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 ounces baby spinach chopped
- 1 box sprouted beans or 1 can chickpeas
- 1 cup fresh basil chopped
- 4 Israeli cucumbers sliced
- 1/4 cup techina paste
- 2 tablespoons silan date honey
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- Prepare the spinach, sprouted beans, fresh basil and cucumbers in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle on the rest of the ingredients and mix right before serve.
Notes & Tips:
Make sure your techina paste is a very creamy and oily consistency and not dry or hard