Most people love ravioli, but making it is such a to do. Try this recipe instead that has a few extra steps but still much quicker and just as delicious as ravioli.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut butternut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Rub with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and place face side down for 1 hour in oven.
- Add pasta into boiling water with salt and cook according to box until it is perfectly al Dante. Drain pasta but keep 1 cup of the pasta water.
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and get hot. Add onions and chili pepper and saute for 5 minutes. Add wine and saute for 5 more minutes. Add water from pasta and cook for 4 more minutes. Blend with immersion blender.
- Remove butternut squash from oven and scoop out from peel into large skillet and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining olive oil, pasta and cheese Mix well until hot and serve with fresh basil.
|Rate this recipe:||