I know there are a lot of ingredients in this dish that people usually stay away from, so I decided to get them all over with at once. If you buy roquefort cheese from a cheese shop, buy a piece with the smallest amount of blue in it to ease your way in. I promise this salad is crunchy and delicious, try it once and you will find it delicious and be so proud of yourself!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons squeezed
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 package oyster mushrooms
- 4 endives removed from core
- 1 Granny Smith apple sliced
- 1/2 beet large, chopped into sticks
- 1/4 cup capers
- 3 ounces roquefort cheese crumbled
- 4 filet salmon 6 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- In a large serving dish add the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and honey and whisk. Add endives, apples, beets, capers, and cheese. Set aside.
- Dry salmon filet well and sprinkle with salt and curry powder. Prepare a saute pan on high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Add salmon and cook for 8 minutes per side. In last minute of cooking salmon add the oyster mushrooms.
- Add oyster mushrooms to salad and mix and serve with charred salmon on the side.
|Rate this recipe:||