Enlarged Israeli salad
I love Israeli salad but it is very time consuming! Here is an alternative that is just as crunchy, fresh and flavorful but hardly any work at all. I used goat feta cheese for this because I love the flavor (and it is much less salt) but feel free to use regular feta cheese or Bulgarian cheese.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 cucumbers sliced lengthwise
- 2 red peppers sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1/2 box feta cheese goat cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 2 lemons cut in half, juiced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and serve
Notes & Tips:
Add salt according to taste.