I found the larger green beans in the market called Baguio beans. Google them and you will recognize them, and now you know what to do with them! You can also use regular green beans, sugar snap peas, asparagus, peppers, mushrooms or anything else you feel like throwing into the mix!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Once the onions are cut in half, remove the pieces from each other, it is ok if they break.
- Place in large bowl with tomatoes, olive oil and salt. Mix well.
- Prepare a large grill pan on high heat. Add the onions and tomatoes and grill for 15 minutes, shaking the pan or mixing them a few times. Don’t worry if they blacken, that will taste good!
- While they are grilling, add green beans to the same bowl of olive oil and salt and mix well. When the onions and tomatoes are done grilling, remove from pan and add green beans for 5 minutes.
- Add Everything to a serving bowl and add the silan, feta and fresh thyme. Salt to taste.
|Rate this recipe:||