Fire grilled corn on the cob
If you don’t have a grill or BBQ and want to ensure that your corn is soft and buttery, this is a fun and quick way to do it on your stove top!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 8 corn on the cobs broken in half
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn,
- Prepare tinfoil for each piece, and drizzle evenly with tinfoil and salt.
- Close the tinfoil and place on open flame for 10 minutes, turning often.