Optional: Prepare a yogurt dipping sauce with some chopped fresh herbs (my top choices would be cilantro, mint, basil and dill - all together or just one) These fish sticks will get even picky fish eaters out of their pickiness
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 8 filet tilapia
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup scallions chopped
- 3 lemons juiced
- Slice the tilapia filet in half. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and then dredge it in flour.
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add the olive oil.
- Place pieces of fish inside without crowding. Fry for 3 minutes per side.
- Remove and squeeze with lemon and top with scallions. Eat right away.
Notes & Tips:
Just be sure the fish is fresh and patted dry before you begin. I used a whole wheat flour that came with flax seeds in it but feel free to use any flour you like.