Tzatziki is a Greek yogurt sauce that is amazing with fish or even as a dip to sweet potato fries. Don’t make this dish in advance, it’s whole thing is freshness! Enjoy its simple flavors and how quick it is to assemble.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add the fish without overlapping. Evenly sprinkle with salt and pepper and rub in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 4 out of the 6 cloves of zested garlic.
- Cover and place in oven for 13 minutes
- . In the meantime, in a medium sized bowl add the remaining garlic, the dill, mint, cucumbers and yogurt. Mix well and then drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Remove fish from oven and drizzle with the lemon juice. Serve with yogurt sauce.