Foolproof chocolate cupcakes
You can't mess up this recipe, its chocolate, rich, creamy, moist and SO easy! Feel free to add your favorite frosting on top! It also works amazing as a cake, just cook it for 15 more minutes.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients together in a large bowl except the boiling water.
- Mix well and fold the hot water into the batter in batches. The batter will be extremely liquidy.
- Prepare muffin tins with olive oil spray and pour the liquid in almost to the top of each. Bake for 30 minutes.