Ever wonder how to make healthy french toast that will still fulfill your sweet tooth craving? This sweet and salty blend does just the trick and you don't have to feel guilty afterwards!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 8 pieces whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2-3 eggs cracked and whisked
- 1 tablespoon silan date honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt Pink Himalayan
- Place a non-stick pan on high heat. Add coconut oil.
- Dredge pieces of bread in eggs and place in oil. Turn after 1 minute and repeat in batches.
- Remove from pan and place on plate. Drizzle with silan and sprinkle with cinnamon and a pinch of salt!
Notes & Tips:
I like to use mini whole wheat pitas for this, but feel free to use any bread that you have lying around.