Fresh apricot ginger Denise fish
This dish is beyond refreshing! Feel free to substitute any fish, chicken, steak or tofu instead! If you can’t find fresh apricots, feel free to substitute them with mangoes, peaches or nectarines
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 10 shallots peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 chili pepper sliced
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 filet Denise fish
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger zested
- 8 fresh apricots thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh thyme chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 limes juiced
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and get hot. Add the shallots and chili pepper and cook for 3 minutes, mixing often.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the ginger, apricots, mint, thyme, basil, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a half teaspoon of salt and mix well. Add the shallot mixture when cooled.
- Pat the fish dry and evenly coat with remaining salt and the pepper.
- Wipe out skillet and get hot. Add the coconut oil and get hot. Add the fish for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and add refreshing apricot salad on top. Serve hot or room temperature.