Fresh tomato basil salad
This salad is so simple yet so fresh! Sometimes it is nice to realize that if you need a side dish, it does not have to be a carb to fill you! Make sure you make this only when tomatoes are in season!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 8 plum tomatoes cut into large wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 2 garlic cloves zested
- 4 lemons juiced
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup quinoa cooked (optional)
- Add all the ingredients together and mix well.