These are my version of garlic knots. It is the same idea, just easier!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 pita breads cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped, or parsley
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and zested
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap the pita pieces into aluminum foil and close. Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- While they are in the oven, in a large bowl or pan, add the rest of the ingredients and whisk well.
- Add the piping hot bread and mix so each piece is filled with flavor. Serve hot with soup.
Notes & Tips:
If you are not a cilantro lover - use parley instead!