This is the easiest and most delicious way to make glazed salmon! You will make the recipe again and again because of the flavors and little prep and cleanup! If you like things spicy be sure to chop the chili pepper at the end, it add such incredible flavor! (If you like medium spicy, remove the seeds, and if you don't like spicy at all, discard it after its cooked)
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 package black rice noodles
- 4 scallions chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon filet (6 ounces per person)
- 1 bunch asparagus bottoms removed
- 16 baby eggplants or 1 large eggplant, chopped
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 1 purple onion cut into fourths
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 bunch Fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add black rice noodles and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse well. (can rinse again right before serve to keep from sticking together).
- Prepare a baking dish or large sheet pan with parchment paper. Add all ingredients except noodles and fish and mix well. Be sure the ingredients are not overlapping and everything has its own space to cool. Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place fish filet face side down (rubbing into marinade) onto sheet pan, cover with tinfoil and place back in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove chili pepper and chop (optional) Add with scallions and marinade (from sheet pan) onto rice noodles.