Gluten free cherry muffins
I had pitted cherries in my freezer but you can put anything into these! Here would be my top suggestions: Chocolate chips, craisons, pistachios, sliced peaches. Enjoy this easy recipe!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Almond butter
- 1/4 cup cherries pitted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray 12 muffin tins with olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in the coconut milk, vanilla extract and egg. Mix very well until a batter is formed. Add in the cherries and mix well.
- Using your hands, form small balls of batter and place them in the muffin tins. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Will the recipe work out the same if I used regular flour?
Hi Janet! Using regular flour would probably work but it is always a gamble the first time! I think you are better off making another muffin recipe from this website that already calls for regular flour! The peach muffins are divine!!!