Almond flour is just finely ground almonds and can be found in any spice shop and healthfood store, and in the organic section of most supermarkets. Almond flour is a really good substitute for bread crumbs or flour. It cooks well and is gluten and grain free and very low in carbs!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Place the snitzels on parchment paper. Sprinkle evenly on front and back with salt and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with a fork until fully combined. In another small bowl, mix the almond flour and spices.
- Place each piece of schnitzel into the egg mixture and then into the almond mixture until fully coated.
- Prepare a frying pan on medium heat and the coconut oil. Place each piece into the frying pan, not overlapping and in batches. Fry for 1-2 minutes per side depending on thickness of piece.
- Squeeze with fresh lemon and serve.