Gluten free and vegan onion rings
Onion rings are so good but so bad for you, here is a healthier alternative that will taste just as delicious!! Coconut oil is filled with fats that are really good for you and that your body needs!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 onions sliced into rounds
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 lime juiced (optional)
- In a medium sized baking dish add the flour, curry powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add the onion rings and evenly coat.
- Prepare a large skillet on high heat. Add the coconut oil and get hot. Place the onion rings in and fry on each side for 2 minutes. Remove and do the next batch until done.
- Squeeze the lime on top and eat right away!
Notes & Tips:
Feel free to make this non vegan and add the egg step when coating the onions!