Golden warmed milk
This is the most relaxing and healthy way to start or end your day. If you call it golden sweet milk, your kids will love it too. You can find all these ingredients (except the milk) in any spice shop.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cardamom pods
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup silan date honey
- 2 tablespoons dried rose petals
- Crush the cardamom pods under a small pot and remove the black seeds from the pods. Discard the pods.
- Place the small pot on the stove. Add the cardamom, cinnamon,and rose petals. Cook for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the milk and turmeric and mix well. Cook for 5 minutes, until it is bubbling.
- Turn it off and pour it into 4 mugs. Add 1 tablespoon of silan per mug and mix well.
Notes & Tips:
If you don’t want to buy these specialty ingredients, you can use 4 cups of milk, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 4 tablespoons silan (optional: 1 teaspoon cardamom powder).