A message from Jordana: My curiosity and need to care for two small babies had me seeking holistic counsel. I slowly substituted the unhealthy habits with healthier versions, without giving up on taste and enjoyment. Seeing the effects on my physique and body was very empowering, and led me to really throw myself into this way of living. I now dedicate myself to helping others incorporate these ways into their life without sacrificing taste and enjoyment!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups fine cut oats
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1 cup coconut flakes Unsweetened
- 3/4 teaspoon salt Pink Himalayan
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons black strap molasses Optional
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped nuts I like almonds and pecans
- 1/2-1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 250℉. In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Combine and bake on a cookie sheet for two hours, mixing every 30 minutes.
- Add raisin/nut mix and store in a large jar.
|Rate this recipe:||