Watercress is a rich in minerals leafy green that is both beautiful and delicious. It is filled with health many health benefits, including providing nutrition, boosting immunity, cancer preventive, and thyroid support. And the good news is you only need a single serving of watercress to benefit!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 ounces watercress
- 2 ounces butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh basil stems removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint stems removed, chopped
- In a large salad bowl, add the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, honey, salt and turmeric. Mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients right before serve.
Notes & Tips:
You can swap any ingredients in this! Feel free to substitute with baby spinach, romaine lettuce and add any other fresh or cooked vegetables you please.