This is the perfect summer salad! Of course if you can’t find white asparagus you can substitute green ones, or sugar snap peas, or green beans into this recipe!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 purple onions sliced
- 3 scallions sliced into 5 inch pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus stems broken off
- 1 avocado sliced
- 3 nectarines sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tuscany spice blend
- 1 tablespoon mustard optional
- 2 tablespoons silan
- 4 ounces butter lettuce
- In a salad bowl add the onions, scallions and asparagus and drizzle with ¼ cup of olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and mix well.
- Prepare grill pan on high heat. Add everything from the bowl and grill for 7 minutes, giving it a mix once. Remove from grill and place back in bowl.
- 3. Add the lettuce, nectarines and avocados.
- In a jar, add the remaining olive oil, vinegar, Tuscany spice blend, silan and mustard. Shake well and pour right before serve.