Steak tips are just cut up pieces of amazingly juicy grilled steak - instead of having one whole. I usually like my steaks plain with salt and pepper but this is a fun alternative that will also taste great the next day!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut steaks into 2 inch chunks. Mix with 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Prepare a small bowl (that is oven safe) with the garlic, balsamic vinegar, remaining olive oil and silan. Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Add the chili peppers and natural smoke flavor to the garlic mixture.
- Prepare a grill pan on high heat. Place steaks on grill for 2 minutes per side.
- Remove and place into garlic sauce. Mix well and serve hot.