Grilled smoky steak tips
Steak tips are just cut up pieces of amazingly juicy grilled steak - instead of having one whole. I usually like my steaks plain with salt and pepper but this is a fun alternative that will also taste great the next day!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds steak
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons silan date honey
- 1 tablespoon natural smoke flavor
- 1/2 chili pepper seeds removed for less heat, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut steaks into 2 inch chunks. Mix with 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Prepare a small bowl (that is oven safe) with the garlic, balsamic vinegar, remaining olive oil and silan. Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Add the chili peppers and natural smoke flavor to the garlic mixture.
- Prepare a grill pan on high heat. Place steaks on grill for 2 minutes per side.
- Remove and place into garlic sauce. Mix well and serve hot.
Notes & Tips:
Natural smoke flavor can be found in any natural shop or in many supermarkets.