I love this recipe because no matter what it comes out delicious and the options of what you can put ontop of a pizza are endless!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 2 3/4 cups whole wheat white flour plus more for dusting
- 1/4 cup semolina flour plus more for dusting
- 2 teaspoons rapid rise yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil plus more for greasing
- 2 peaches sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 1/2 quart goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup honey
- In a large bowl add the flour, semolina flour, yeast and salt and mix together. Add warm water and mix. Slowly add olive oil and start to knead. Knead in bowl for about 3 minutes or until combined and mostly smooth.
- Wipe out bowl and line with olive oil. Add ball of dough back in and combine with olive oil. Put damp cloth on top of bowl and let rise in warm place for 1 hour.
- Take dough out onto floured surface and knead once or twice. (Can place dough in fridge at this point up to 3 days or in freezer up to 5 months!)
- Sprinkle an even amount of semolina flour over entire surface of pizza stone (or pizza tray). Place pizza stone in cold oven and preheat oven to 450ºF
- With a rolling pin, roll out dough until large and round. Take out hot stone or tray and place pizza crust on top. Fold over sides slightly to fit on stone
- Prepare dough and place peaches and goat cheese on dough. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add almonds and honey and bake for 8-10 more minutes