Want a refreshing alternative to coffee? Try these iced chai lattes. This recipe also goes great with other teas or tea blends such has green tea, or green tea variations!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1/2 cup Loose chai tea leaves or 2 chai tea bags
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or honey
- 1 cup almond milk or regular milk
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder or fresh nutmeg zest
- 1 cup Ice
- In two glasses (or a cute teapot) add tea, brown sugar and ½ cup (per cup) of hot water
- Mix with a spoon. Add ½ cup (per cup) of milk and mix. Add ice to fill the rest of the cup. Add cinnamon and nutmeg
Notes & Tips:
and serve with a straw and a healthy cookie or some nuts to boost your energy!