I love this dressing! I tasted it once in a vegan Japanese restaurant and I went home and created my version of it. Make extra and give it to a friend! It is so beautiful and bold in color and stays fresh up to 4 days in the fridge. Just shake it really well before serving.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 3 carrots peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup black or white sesame seeds
- 4 ounces romaine lettuce cut into pieces
- Place all ingredients except sesame seeds and lettuce into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle on lettuce right before serve.
Notes & Tips:
Feel free to add more color to your salad; radishes, red peppers, bean sprouts, or sugar snap peas