This recipe is just so easy and just so juicy! You can prep the burgers the day before but be sure to grill them only right before you eat them!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- Place the ground chicken in one bowl and the ground beef in another bowl. In each bowl add 1 onion, finely chopped, 1 ½ teaspoons of salt, 1 tablespoon of garlic powder and the juice of 1 tangerine. Mix well. Using the palms of your hands create small burgers.
- Slice remaining 3 onions into thick rounds. Place in a third bowl and add remaining salt, turmeric powder and mustard.
- Prepare a griddle pan or large skillet on high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and get hot. Add the onions and cook 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat back into the bowl and add the juice of 1 tangerine and the silan, mix well.
- Wipe out the pan and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the burgers and using your thumb press down the middle part. Let the beef ones cook for 3 minutes per side and the chicken ones cook 5 minutes per side.
- Serve hot and top with onions.
|Rate this recipe:||