Remember when kale chips were the biggest thing? Well I made them this week and they lasted about 6 minutes. Here is a simple yet full proof recipe!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1 box kale
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Remove kale leaves from the stems and rip into chip sized pieces. Place on sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil and salt. Mix with your hands until evenly covered.
- Toss the leaves with your hands to make sure that all the leaves are covered with oil evenly. Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove kale chips from the oven and let cool