You can make this coleslaw in advance or right before. I love my coleslaw crunchy so I add the dressing right before but it can last up to 4 days dressed in the fridge and taste divine.
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- 4 red bell peppers thinly sliced
- 2 kohlrabi cut into thin strips
- 2 purple beets cut into thin strips
- 2 purple onions cut into thin strips
- 1 box sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard, oil and salt. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Serve cold.