This salad is so refreshing! I love pairing it with steak or chicken too. Its crunchy and crispy and citrusy! And it is a good excuse to learn what kohlrabi is and how to use it!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 4 ounces Boston lettuce
- 1 kohlrabi cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots peeled with a peeler in thin strips
- 1 orange peeled and sliced, saving the core for dressing
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 2 lemons squeezed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
- In a large salad bowl add the olive oil, lemon juice, core of the orange, honey, mint and salt. Whisk well.
- Add the lettuce, kohlrabi, carrots, oranges and scallions and mix well and serve!