Leek and Potato wedges
Everyone knows leeks and potatoes are best friends. Here is a great and easy side dish to throw together for dinner that will please all kinds of eaters!
|Servings: people USA imperial/metric conversion:||
- 5 potatoes cut into large wedges
- 1 leek cut into large chunks, white parts only
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt pink Himalayan
- 1/2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons chives chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to the sheet pan and mix well. Place in oven for 30-40 minutes, until everything is golden on the outside and potatoes are soft on the inside. Serve hot or warm.
- Add chives.
Notes & Tips:
Feel free to substitute the potatoes with sweet potatoes for an equally delicious dish.